Access & Use
Your access to, and use of the materials contained in the Site is conditional on your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document or elsewhere on the Site ("Terms & Conditions"). By using the Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
SkinSoul Switzerland reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your use of the Site following such changes constitutes your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Information Collected & Use of Information
By using the Site, you expressly accept and give your consent to us using or disclosing information regarding demographics, while not directly revealing your identity for the purpose of marketing, strategic development, research and customer care.
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of this website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print a copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
Your access to the site may occasionally be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. The Site will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
This site is provided by SkinSoul Switzerland without warranty or guarantee of any kind either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
SkinSoul Switzerland will ensure that information or material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality. SkinSoul Switzerland will not be responsible for any errors or omissions from the results obtained through the use of information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. If SkinSoul Switzerland is informed of any inaccuracies in the information or material on the Site, SkinSoul Switzerland will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as it reasonably can.
In particular, SkinSoul Switzerland disclaims all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of any products featured in the site with any of your skin type or health related conditions
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Site
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Site
- inadequacy of the SkinSoul Switzerland products to meet your requirements