Access & Use
Your access to, and use of the materials contained in, the Site website is conditional on your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document or elsewhere on the Site ("Terms and Conditions"). By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
SkinSoul Switzerland reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your use of our Site following such changes constitutes your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
To register with the Site, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
Information Collected & Use of Information
The Site collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visit to the Site.
By using the Site, you expressly accept and give your unconditional consent that we may use any and/or disclose information about your demographics in any manner which does not reveal your identity for purpose of marketing, promotional, strategic development, research and customer care.
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of this Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from SkinSoul Switzerland.
No license is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of SkinSoul Switzerland.
You may not use the Site Website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems;
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Site website by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Site by you.
Your access to the Site website may occasionally be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. The Site will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
The Site is provided by SkinSoul Switzerland without any warranties or guarantees of any kind either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
SkinSoul Switzerland will ensure that information or material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality. SkinSoul Switzerland will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. If SkinSoul Switzerland is informed of any inaccuracies in the information or material on the Site, SkinSoul Switzerland will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as it reasonably can.
In particular, SkinSoul Switzerland disclaims all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of any products featured in the Site with any of your skin type, health related conditions.
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Site;
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Site;
- inadequacy of the SkinSoul Switzerland products to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and SkinSoul Switzerland ignores this, SkinSoul Switzerland will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
SkinSoul Switzerland shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.